Multiple Nav Bound Volumes

Hello again, I am building a game for a class project, The game has a large open world with different areas that each have their own particular enemy character. At the moment I have one of my enemies up and running. He patrols the area as he should and stays with the boundaries set by the Nav Bound Volume for his zone. The problem is in the other areas where I have different Nav Bound Volumes; my characters do not patrol these areas as they should. Am I missing something is there something extra I should do? I have already made animation Blueprints and meshes. I just need these guys to patrol their zones and I can move to the next step. Also I should not that some of my other zones have different heights and elevations would this effect their ability to move properly? As of right now I have the Volumes covering the full zones and elevated. Sorry for the long question but, I’m so close to getting this done that I can taste it.

Can anyone please help with this?

You should go to the project settings then to the navigation tab and check rebuild at runtime. Otherwise the game would only have navigation for the persistent level and not the streamed ones. Also make sure the navigation recast object has rebuild checked on.

the problem is that there is only one large world that has all of these Volumes in them. I think perhaps I worded my question wrong. I have one large outdoor area and multiple Bounds laid across it. My problem is that the characters that I had assigned to these area were not moving with their own assigned A.I. trees. Funny thing is that after I gave them all the same A.I. tree they all do what they should my worry now is that when the attack sequence is activated for one that all will attack/chase the character even though my player controlled character is no where near them.

Ok so I tried what you said but where exactly is the navigation recast object setting at? Thanks again.

I found the recast but that did not fix the problem. Any other tips?

Check out navmesh invokers. There is one bounds across the whole level and each ai gets its own sphere of navigation.