Multiple Apex Clothing Errors That Are Probably Connected

Hello.
I recently started using apex clothing,and there is a bunch of problems that keeps occurring, i sent a message to Nvidia,but sadly,they didnt respond,so i hope you guys can help me.

1.Every time i launch the program,(“ClothingToolCHECKED” or “ClothingToolPROFILE”) i get a debug warning:“GPU compute capability 5.2 is not supported by this version of Physx.
Update the driver to the latest version.(E:A3-wbp4sw-ro-4006swphysxPhysXSDK3.3RELEASE3.3.0SourcepxtasksrcCUDACudaContextManager.cpp:509)”
I am using a driver version 359 that is not very old,and unless it is necessary for this program,I will not upgrade it,because upgrading the driver can case problems for me,although if it is needed i will upgrade it.

2.In the Apex Clothing,when i am done with configuring my mesh settings(such as collision and painting),I press “Start Simulation” under the “Single Layered Cloth” tab,and then a window pop up with an error\warning with the description: " (Debug Info) physx::apex::clothing::ClothingScene::getClothFactory: Gpu Factory could not be created, (…moduleclothingsrcClothingScene.cpp:874)"

3.When i set my mesh in unreal engine with all the required setting and start simulating,the cloth moves a bit and then stops completely,and only if i move it manually with the editor while it is simulating, the cloth will start moving with the wind direction.
Its like i need to “nudge” the cloth mesh in order for it to work.
(i have two different meshes,one works as intended, and the other is the case above).

4.For some reason,when i load up a saved apex asset at the apex standalone clothing tool, it loads up the mesh without the settings that i saved(deletes the collision that’s generated,the painting,etc),but when i use the same asset in the unreal engine,it uses the settings that i saved,which means that the settings are not getting deleted.

I have searched across the web and found no solution to these problems,and i believe that they are connected.
I am really desperate,and probably wont be able to solve these problems alone,i really need help on this one(four >_<).
Thanks in advance! and sorry for the long post =)

BUMP. I’m running into the same issue

Same here…

I am running into similar problems. When I run the Clothing Tool. I get the message: GPU compute capability 6.1 is not supported by this version of PhysX. Update the driver to the latest version. As far as I know I should have the latest version installed. Also I have a GTX 1070 installed with the latest drivers. As far as updating the PhysX driver itself, I’ve looked at all the available NVIDA downloads and can’t quite figure out if any of them contain the latest drivers. I need to use APEX assets so any help with this would be appreciated.

I have the same issue. Is there any decision?

Guys i am happy to say i found a fix
Step 1: Download this Download Visual Studio 2008 from Official Microsoft Download Center
Step 2: After you finishing downloading Visual studio Community in the download there you can download the proffesional one
Step 3: Download from here Download Center | NVIDIA Developer The "PhysX: APEX SDK 1.3.2 ( if it still wont work try the other ones there is 1.3.1 and 1.3.0)
That worked for me hope it works for you 2 :slight_smile: