ZHVRGroup is a small VR research team based in London (architectural background).
We are looking for people who have experience in UE4 Blueprint and C++ and who can start immediately to help us develop the project for 3 weeks until mid October.
The multiplayer VR collaborative sculpting experience will be exhibited as part of an architectural exhibition for the duration of 5 months starting from late October.
We need help for the following topics:
- Avatar/character setup: we have a simple designed character and basic rigging and animation setup is required.
- Basic pawn settings for specific way to pick up, scale and place actors.
- Advice for multiplayer setup
- Basic VFX
- Experience in UE4 Blue Prints and C++
- Experience in sound design, VFX, multi-player VR, Animation in Maya/3DsMax is a plus
- Students also welcomed
This will be a short time job offer (3 weeks, immediate start at our London office)
Project: Multiplayer VR collaborative sculpting experience
Location: London (Project will be exhibited in Mexico city in late October 2018)
Team: VR Group at Zaha Hadid Architects
Immediate start until mid-October 2018 (full-time: 3 weeks)
This is a paid job offer (negotiation)
Please contact us for further information at [EMAIL=“ZHVR@zaha-hadid.com”]ZHVR@zaha-hadid.com
We look forward to hearing from you!