Multiplayer TPS Basic

Marketplace Link>>https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…ayer-tps-basic

Multiplayer TPS Basic Is A Online Multiplayer Coop Style Third Person Shooter. It Contains Shooting Enemy AI That Uses The Same Weapons The Players Use. It Also Contains Weapon Crates That Players Can Use To Change The Default Loadout The Character Comes With.

Features:
Demo Video

Using This Template

Test Packaged Build

• 100% Done in Blueprints
  • Projectile & Hitscan Weapons
  • Auto Turret
  • Shooting Enemy AI That Uses Same Weapons As Players
  • Basic Menu For Hosting & Joining Steam Listen Servers
  • 5 Player Coop
  • 8 Weapon Types Picked Up From Crates
  • 2 Types Of Ammo Pickups + A Health Pickup

Number of Blueprints: 31

Input: Keyboard & Mouse

Network Replicated: Yes (Listen Server)

Supported Target Platform: Windows

Documentation: (Coming Soon)

Hi John. Many thanks for the asset. It’s really a good asset for learning. I’m planning to follow your fps udemy course soon as well.

Thank you so much for the review! Be sure and check my youtube page community section for a discount on that udemy course!

Hi, Do You also have a Discord ?
I migrated the project to a new map and I’m getting Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item1 / BP_GM_MPTPSBasic / Execute Ubergraph BP_GM_MPTPSBasic / Eventgraph Node : SpawnActor BP_Character_Master

Any Ideas ?

Hello,

I bought this template and I think it’s very good and simple in editing but I’m stuck on how to change player’s name [in multiplayer]?

Issue on Unreal 5
When we change the default skeletal mesh to another existing default one (here Quinn instead of manny)
Nothing change on the viewport of the BP_Character_Master

Fixed, I found that the problem was the gender option added in the blueprint character which have to be manualy modified too.