Hello. I recently submitted my project for the marketplace.
Title: Multiplayer Shooter Starter Kit
This Multiplayer shooter template is a good start for your multiplayer shooter game.
Main features of this project it’s a player class system, observer mode and so popular today Battle Royale Mode (Last Man Standing).
Also project includes Team Deathmatch and Classic (bomb planting/defusing) mode. Project is easy to extend and add new game modes.
Available for purchase on:
UI overview (Main Menu, Lobby, etc.) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kH-uycOTw
Player class system overview – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cVZUsBrfkU
Observer Mode - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HVN_CniXhk
Team Deathmatch and Classic mode overview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtYAIlmFrVM
Battle Royale mode overview – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSfcL6hWL2M
- 100% Blueprint
- Full support for multiplayer
- Configurable weapons (damage, effects, sound, kills log icon, etc)
- Configurable game options: round time, friendly fire
- Observer mode. After death, player can spectate other players
- Host Game Menu with the following settings (Map, Game mode, Round time, Max players, Friendly fire, Allowed classes)
- Team Deathmatch mode
- Classic mode – Bomb planting and defusing. 5 rounds, 3 minutes each round. Only one life per round
- Battle Royale mode – Moving barrier, dangerous and safe zones. Example map. Hub (lobby) map.
- Weapons can be dropped and can be picked back up
- Player class system. Three classes: Assault, Medic and Sniper. Unique base weapon for each class. Rifle for Assault, shotgun for Medic, sniper rifle for Sniper.
- Medic and Assault have unique abilities. Assault can spawn box with ammo, Medic can spawn medic box.
In Game UI:
- In Game Menu.
- Player’s HUD
- Observer HUD
- Kills log with headshot indicator and weapon icons
- Scoreboard – players are sorted by score
- Final Scoreboard – show’s winner player or winner team.
- Player class selection
- Changing teams
- Server settings for Admin (Map, Game Mode, Round Time, Friendly Fire and Allowed classes)
- Lobby timer and “Ready” button
- Number of Blueprints: 47
- Widget blueprints: 30
- Maps: 9
- Engine Compatibility: 4.15+
- Supported Platforms – Windows
- Important/Additional Notes: This is a Blueprint project. It’s recommended to use this as a base for your project.