Multiplayer: possessing question

Hi, i would like to know how you pass true the possessing to a client in a multiplayer setup. i have a setup were i mount/dismount a horse but when you test the setup multiplayer it compleet flips.

on the client the possessing is not shown so the horse stays and the rider still is controlled, as in the SP session this perfectly works mount, ride, dismount. i searched but can not find any good explenation on to do possessing like this. (without hiding a mesh)

i read that the possessing is server side, ok but the client still needs to show this, same as showing the other players climb a wall in multiplayer sessions.

Like in some games you can be in a MP session and get in a car with all 4 players, one is controlling the car and the others just sit but still can move the camera acting they looking left or right.

thx
jeng

Hi, i was following the multiplyer guide and have some assets that do possessing but they hide the player when they do the possessing and a other also does a similar thing but has the rider attached in the bike blueprint and also hide the rider mesh. i tried to do a same thing by created two custom functions one multicast and one server only. but still the possessing on client side fails, all animations do play like the mounting but breaking down the code shows that we first need to focus on the possessing that is doing all the weird things on the rest.

we keep looking but thanks for the reply