Multiplayer Lobby blueprint error

I am following the Ue4 multiplayer multiplayer tutorial Blueprint Multiplayer: Lobby Game Mode | 15 | v4.11 Tutorial Series | Unreal Engine - YouTube

When I get into my lobby, the menu does not appear. I’m just waiting in the lobby room with no way to proceed to start the game.

I opened up the log and found a few errors. It is strange since I followed the tutorial exactly, and retried it a few times. It’s an official Unreal tutorial, but was using v 4.11 I think. I am running v 4.13.

PIE:Error: Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Attempted to assign to None from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_MyPlayerController_1’ from node: Set Player1_Enum in graph: EventGraph in object: MyPlayerController_1 with description: Attempted to assign to None

LogBlueprint:Error: [Compiler LobbyMenu] Error Binding: Property ’ bIsEnabledDelegate ’ on Widget ’ TextBlock_1 ': Member:EnableReadyStartButton Has the wrong number of arguments, it needs to return 1 value and take no parameters.

LogFileManager:Error: Error deleting file ‘Z:/Projects/BloodDome/BloodDome/Content/Blueprints/2DSideScrollerBP/Blueprints/Levels/GameInfoInstance.uasset’.

LogBlueprint:Error: [Compiler LobbyGameMode] Error Invalid pin connection from ’ OutActors ’ to ’ SpawnPoints '. You may have changed the type after the connections were made.

Apparently many people following this tutorial have been stuck at this point. Everyone seems to have identified the problem based on these errors in the log, but so far nobody has come up wit ha solution on how to fix

try downloading the original project for 4.11

I will, thank you!