Multiplayer help system

Hello very good everyone, I need a hand. My problem is the following. I made a multiplayer system with the Advance Session Plugin blueprints. All good with that part I was able to connect lan to the players. I implemented some custom multicast event blueprints to be able to run the run and walk animations on both the host and client and implemented an effect where pressing R showers the player with fire, particles and orbiting orbs. Now the problem is the following if as a host I create the game and once inside I press R to activate the fire effect before any client connects, that effect once activated and a client connects will not be displayed by the client , and also for examples the cubes that already come default in the unreal third person template if I push one before a client connects, the client sees it in the starting place of the map not where I moved it before he left will connect.

I hope I have explained well. Here I leave some of my blue prints

Because I’m new I’m limited to put amount of images. So I’ll share what I think is most important

There are two events, one activates the fire effect and the other deactivates it, both are multicast and they are called another event that is run on server. The problem is if I activate the fire effect before or move any of the cubes before a client gets in and the previous actions will not be reflected as they correspond. If the client is already inside and I move a cube or activate the effect if it is reflected in the client