Hello all, following the release of my Blueprint passenger vehicle project https://www.unrealengine.com/content/472e8cc01afa4cb7af2075e69ac750b3 I have had requests for something more focused on combat and the like.
What I am working on is a more advanced blueprint multiplayer vehicle which has the combat focus. The basis of the project will come from the things I have learned in my own work:
What it will have:
- A Lo-poly Tank with a PBR material.
- 3 different switchable views.
- Munitions that can be customized per vehicle.
- Automated Turret movement and aiming + scope view.
- A basic vehicle UI.
- Main and secondary weapons.
- Basic firing animation etc.
At the moment I’m still taking suggestions or requests. One that has come up is the possibility of having 2 types of combat vehicles, one that can be possessed and controlled by a single player, and another that can have multiple player controls (Driver, gunner, etc). Any questions or suggestions are invited!