Sorry for my english.
I’m trying to make a small multiplayer game where user can pick a character and then connect to the server with selected character.
So, i have looking some tutorials before start. It was official documentation and some youtube videos.
I made my game based on “Shootout game”.
I have 2 map. Hangar and Level
- User picks character. Selected Character will be saved inside player’s GameInstance.
- In hangar user can host or join game. After hosting game server moves to “Level” map.
- After joining to the server in OnPostLogin function. This function should ask client which want to connect send his data such as selected character class, selected weapons etc.
- After that client calls on the server function with parameters, at this moment only player class
- And after that server should spawn client character with selected class
But i have a problem. If i’m a host server then i can se my character and can control him. But when i’m a client i can join to the server but my character do not want be spawn. But when i moving on the server i found that in that place where client should be spawn contains some collision, but i can’t see client too.
I found points 3-5 do not want be called on the client. What i’m doing wrong?