Multiplayer camera Setup - 3 screen display

Hello everyone!

Im am only beginning my journey with visual scripting, so I’ll try to explain what I am trying to accomplish.

I am currently having a problem setting up a multiplayer setup for three players. Player one is as it is, with one camera facing forward; standard. For player 2 and 3, i want them to connect to 2 cameras that could be mounted to the two sides of the head of player 1, looking in opposite directions. Basically, i want to be able to display a given game content on 3 screens, from 3 different computers, in 3 directions at once, and have player 1 be the only one that is able to move. Here is a link to a picture that may display my need http://www.umich.edu/~vrl/intro/cave2.gif . I have tried numerous setups, but all were a failure, none of which got even close.

I would really apreciate it if someone could explain to me things like:
1 - How to set up the two other cameras so that player 2 “hooks up” to camera 2, and player 3 “hooks up” to camera 3
2 - What is the simplest server steup for constant replication of all items so that if I were to interact with something, it would be visible on the 2 other screens

Thanks to anyone and everyone in advance!

Search is your friend, there is topic about doing almost what you need. Just search for it.

here is link: