Multiplayer Bandwidth in UE4 games?

I’m trying to figure out all the ins and outs of server-client usage for multiplayer games, because I want to dev my own multiplayer game.

Though my draft of the fees for my game seem to be out of place, and I want to check up with someone if they know anything about the comparison between items with server-client bandwidth.

IF ANYONE COULD PROVIDE THIS INFO, THE LEAST I COULD DO IS ADD THEM TO THE GAME CREDITS, OR EVEN PROVIDE SOMETHING TO USE TOWARDS THE GAME.

Really this info would help a lot.

See, with the plan of my game, there will be at least 65,000 individual meshes that need to have their information sent and received from the server.
My guestimation was 20kb/s per item.
But that was my “high end guess” to figure out costs. Keep in mind this 65,000 item count is only for just ONE server and is the minimum required amount.

And I didn’t want to dev the whole game or even one piece for each part and find out for myself how it all works together and have the result of it being impossible.

Though it would be great if I had more accurate numbers.

What would the bandwidth be if:

-The player inventory allows them to have around 50 items. If each item is stored as what it is, and is represented by a 2d image inside the players inventory?
-The player out of game storage for 20 items that can be sent to a character on another server?
-A usable vehicle?
-Player position?
-Player stats? (health, strength, etc)
-an item that can only be used/moved by a player with an applicable stat; say a player needs 200 strength to move an item? Would this just be basically a replication of the info of the players stat?
-A glass window that can be destroyed?
-A tree that can be cut down or climbed?
-dynamic destructible wall from a building?
-An AI enemy?
-Any spawnable item found on map?

I doubt anyone would be able to give you any estimate unless if they use some data from a similar game.

You need to put together a proof of concept and profile it to get a number that makes sense.

It is easy to waste a lot of bandwidth on unimportant tasks, the trick is to use just enough to keep up the illusion of everything being real-time.