Multi-Sphere Trace - Ignore All Bots of Certain Type

I followed the tutorial for Behavior Trees and AI, but I’m having a problem extending it to multiple instances of AI Bots. If I have a single instance (like the tutorial), it works just fine. When I drop another instance into the level, the bots start after the player pawn but quickly switch to finding each other and just stand there face-to-face.

Here’s the link to the service that does the check in the tut:

I suspect there is something I need to do for the Actors to Ignore pin of the Multi Sphere Trace. As per the tutorial, I currently have a reference to the Follower_AI_CON object, which is being set to the instance of the AI bot. This is connected to a Get Controlled Pawn, which is connected to a Make Array. It appears that would just ignore the specific instance of the AI bot. How can I change that to get an array of all instances? I tried using the Get All Actors of Class, but it crashes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The way i did it was to add a Tag to the AI Character itself, then use the Actor Has Tag blueprint function, pass the actor from the Break Hit result function to it and enter in the tag you want to check(the one you gave your AI Char). I then used a branch and it only continued onto the single line trace(and subsequent movement) if the answer was false.

FuzzeWuzze-

Thank you for the feedback That sounds like a great idea.

I’ll give it a try this evening.

Cheers.

Edit: Tried it tonight and it works like a charm. Thanks again for your help.