msbuild switches

I’m not sure where to put this. I’m trying to build Unreal Engine 5.0.3 on linux and I found it gave me this in an error:

Process terminated. Couldn't find a valid ICU package installed on the system. Set the configuration flag System.Globalization.Invariant to true if you want to run with no globalization support.
   at System.Environment.FailFast(System.String)
   at System.Globalization.GlobalizationMode.GetGlobalizationInvariantMode()
   at System.Globalization.GlobalizationMode..cctor()
   at System.Globalization.CultureData.CreateCultureWithInvariantData()
   at System.Globalization.CultureData.get_Invariant()
   at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..cctor()
   at System.String.ToLowerInvariant()
   at Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions.RuntimeEnvironment.GetArch()
   at Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions.RuntimeEnvironment..cctor()
   at Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions.RuntimeEnvironment.GetRuntimeIdentifier()
   at Microsoft.DotNet.Cli.MulticoreJitProfilePathCalculator.CalculateProfileRootPath()
   at Microsoft.DotNet.Cli.MulticoreJitActivator.StartCliProfileOptimization()
   at Microsoft.DotNet.Cli.MulticoreJitActivator.TryActivateMulticoreJit()
   at Microsoft.DotNet.Cli.Program.Main(System.String[])
./GenerateProjectFiles.sh: line 31: 363856 Aborted                 (core dumped) dotnet msbuild /restore /target:build /property:Configuration=Development /nologo $BASE_PATH/../../../Source/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/UnrealBuildTool.csproj /verbosity:quiet
GenerateProjectFiles ERROR: Failed to build UnrealBuildTool

The important part is

dotnet msbuild /restore /target:build /property:Configuration=Development /nologo $BASE_PATH/../../../Source/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/UnrealBuildTool.csproj /verbosity:quiet

cause on Linux it cannot accept switches that look like this: /switch they need to be -switch.
Where is this set?
Also I have installed ICU.

Im having the same issue, so far manually running the command on the directory that contains UnrealBuildTool.csproj works, but I dont know how to pass the arguments to the DLL later referenced on the script

Little update here, on Manjaro the workaround seems to be the on the ICU package by usinglibicu50 from the AUR and the proposed ssh certificates fix in case you encounter that problem