MSB3075 Err

I keep getting this error.

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	MSB3075	The command ""D:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" Inventory Win64 Development -Project="C:\Users\Doug's\Documents\Unreal Projects\Inventory\Inventory.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.	Inventory	C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	44	

output:

1>------ Build started: Project: Inventory, Configuration: Development x64 ------
1>Creating makefile for Inventory (no existing makefile)
1>Parsing headers for Inventory
1>  Running UnrealHeaderTool "C:\Users\Doug's\Documents\Unreal Projects\Inventory\Inventory.uproject" "C:\Users\Doug's\Documents\Unreal Projects\Inventory\Intermediate\Build\Win64\Inventory\Development\Inventory.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
1>C:/Users/Doug's/Documents/Unreal Projects/Inventory/Source/Inventory/Interactable.h(25) : LogCompile: Error: BlueprintNativeEvent functions must be non-virtual.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(44,5): error MSB3075: The command ""D:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" Inventory Win64 Development -Project="C:\Users\Doug's\Documents\Unreal Projects\Inventory\Inventory.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
1>Done building project "Inventory.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I’ve googled and tried many of the responses with no working solution yet.

This being the main solution that keeps popping up.

i can also post the code if need be.
Thanks in advance.

I deleted the current project and created a new c++ project third person example map named inventory. I added 2 uproperty CurrentStamina and MaxStamina to the inventory character. The build still gives the same error.