Mp4 intro for ps4 tittle work only with video and not audio and remain the latest frame and the game is hidden simoultanuously starting

Hello, i followed the link: how to play videos in widgets | unreal engine 4 umg tutorial - YouTube
To add a mp4 presentation of Cassini NASA at Saturn: Cassini's Grand Finale - YouTube
To Hidamari Station Title i am making : Hidamari Station - YouTube
As attachhed as widged using media player object, it will prompt to check only video and not audio like the first link show.
Then audio is not present in PS4 source compiled for Hidamari Station Title
I attached in by BluePrint before the Game Event
In add i am not ablo to make disappears the last frame of the MP4 video , and the game remain hidden from the last frame.
In add, adding by Blueprint the Presentation MP4 is simoultaneously to the game start event even of i put it in succession.
I made some courses but this thing appears in nescience for me.
I can provide Screenshots if you can help.
Cheers
Rino

translated :sorry i forget to use english: i found the solution but i can not insert object “SET” with UE 4.25.4., it does not not appears on the list by UE 4.25.4., without it can not work all…

someone can help please, how to insert object “SET”, i search in all guidelines…no way for now.

ho trovato la soluzione ma non riesco a trovare come mettere l’oggetto “SET” con UE 4.25.4 , non mi compare nella lista…un aiutino x favore che ci sono quasi?