Moving Metahuman Control RIG in AnimBP

My work is similar to that of live link where we animate the face in runtime inside the AnimBP. On top of the facial animations, I also want to move head, shoulders, chest etc, of the Metahuman at run time. So far, I have done this by using the Transform(Modify) Bone node in the animation blueprint. This however does not move the clothes of the MetaHuman along with it’s head : The face mesh comes out of the shirt.

I want to use the Control RIG node instead inside the AnimBP. I can create a variable inside the Metahuman Control Rig and control it from this Control RIG node inside the AnimBP. However, even this only leads to the head moving and not the shirt with it. This is different from what I see in the level sequencer where moving the control RIG moves animates the Metahuman like it should. The hands mesh, shirt mesh and everything else moves with the head mesh.

How can I have a similar behavior inside AnimBP?

Here is a picture of how moving the control rig inside the level sequencer behaves correctly :

Here is a picture of me trying to do the same thing in MetaHumanControlRig blueprint which leads to different behavior :

Here is a screenshot of the MetaHumanControlRig blueprint where I try to procedurally change the rotation of the Spine2CTRL :

I access this New Var from the Control RIG node inside the AnimBP like so :

Did you ever get a solution to this? If yes… Kindly help me out, I’m having the same issue.