Moving Actor in the space of 2-axis

Hello! Actually the question is quite tricky, I want to realize the movement of the object along two axes in 3-dimensional space. The very movement there. Actually she trick is that the axis ("top " “side x, y”) must be prevyazany to the camera or to unnecessarily viewport camera rotates 360.
Actually the example of 3d max, where there is a move mode Screen.

As such it is possible to implement?

hi,

I approved your post but I had to remove the image because of the swear word, please don’t post images with swear words in them.

thanks.

–edit–

almost forgot, yes it is possible to have movement on 2 axis in 3D space.

Thank you posted)) will alter the picture.

I guess that this is possible but Do not know how, just recently started to learn programming. I would like to see the lesson on this))

i would recommend to change nickname ^^

Why? Good nick : D

Those forums are different from gamer forums which you get used to, grown people communicate here and grown people know, everyone, even a person who you dont like, should be taken seriously and with respect, because this person might turn into your customer in few clicks or might not…
Also, grown person might dont like how your messages written or your nickname, but grown person probably wouldn’t say it at loud, but if person know the answer, he would ignore it, because of those reasons.

:wink: