Movie Render Queue suddenly not working 'Cant find file queue manifest'

Hello all,

Im getting this error when attempting to render with Movie Render Queue all of a sudden. Says the engine cant find the queue manifest. has it just lost the file after crashing at some point or have i done something wrong? I cant find the directory the image above references and a google search reveals nothing. Anyone else encountered this and found a fix?

Ive tried rendering remotely and that brings up that error message, and then rendering locally just crashes the engine. Can any config settings cause this to happen?

1 Like

I have the excact same problem.
I’ve allready reinstalled Unreal Engine, tried other projects, but nothing helps.
Can anyone help?

I’ve been having this same issue on a project that has been rendering fine. The problem just started today and I have no idea why its doing it. Does anyone have any suggestions about what can cause the file to go missing?

Has anyone found a solution? I’ve been rendering throughout the project but tonight its just stopped and has come up with this same warning:
LogLinker: Warning: Failed to load ‘/Engine/MovieRenderPipeline/Editor/QueueManifest’: Can’t find file.