Movie Render Queue & Composure

Hey all,

Is there a way to get Composure to work with Movie Render Queue? Rendering out layers is easy enough but I’d like to render out my cg_elements the same way I do with Sequencer.

Thanks

3 Likes

+1 , would love to hear an answer to this! :slight_smile:

++1, would be really helpful if we can get some documentation on how to render out Composure with Movie Render Queue.

I would also appreciate more documentation on the proper way to do this. I’m able to get it working by adding an output pass set Player Viewport Compositing Output, if that’s helpful.

+1

Yes would be great to know a clean way of getting renders done with Composure

Still no answers on this?

The documentation is very poor on the subject when it comes to actually outputting the composure setup.

I have everything working correctly in the preview window, but for the life of me can’t get it to ouput with the correct camera in the movie render queue.

1 Like

hi once you have created an output pass in composure to “player viewport composting output” what are you doing in sequencer and movie render queue to make this render out composure? im going crazy here

Why is unreal not responding to this how do we get this looked at by someone? It’s currently only possible to render composure in the legacy movie renderer… This will be discontinued at some point then how will we be able to render output of composure? Please… We need to be able to render composure through the MRQ… Can we make this an official bug? /feature