Movie Render Queue AA superslow renders...

Hi. I always noticed inconsitency in the render times with movie render queue… but I’m working on a project that is going nuts… Most of the cinematics have turned extremelly slow to render (with a RTX4090) when I use a few AA temporal sample count. I summarize:
-FPS on viewport are absolutelly OK from 90-120
-Renders without AA setup are even faster than playmode
-Renders with AA get stucked little by little particularly in the last sub samples. About 80 minutes for a 5 secs FHD cinematic 25fps. Unusually slow.
HERE IS THE CRAZY THING: :face_with_spiral_eyes:
-Some of the cinematics render superfast with AA (normally, as I would expect)… I can’t figure out what is different between them.
-If I delete stuff from the “slow render” cinematics they are slow anyway… even if I empty and refill them…
-If I create a new level sequence on the level… it’s slow too!! even if there’s nothing on it!
-I’m using a number of levels (I suspect it can be the reason) but it doesn’t matter if I turn them visible or invisible!! they render times are too slow anyway.

Is anyway to see the outputlog in realtime while it’s rendering? Maybe that could give me a hint.