Movie Render not rendering full sequence

Hello,

I have a full sequence that i would like to be rendered. When i view the sequence in the Sequencer everything works and looks perfect. I Then go to render it with the movie render queue but it isn’t rendering the full sequence.

The render is rendering the entire frame range but not the full sequence, so in 3600 frames it would render all 3600 but it wouldn’t match what was shown in the sequencer.

For example i have a full rotation of a product in the sequencer, start and end on the camera cut track covering the full rotation and when played in the sequencer works perfectly. Then in the final render it would render maybe only half of the sequence but in 3600 frames.

So it would complete the render as such but it would only have been half of the sequence in the 3600 frames rather then the full sequence.

There is no custom end frames or anything else so im stumped as to what is making it different between the sequencer and what is rendered.

Any help would be appreciated!

Does it sound like you have a different fps for playback versus render?

1 Like

That’s what it feels like, but in the sequencer i set it to 60fps etc and it all works fine, render it in 60fps and the full rotation or camera movement isn’t being completed. It’s really weird and still unsure how to fix it to get the full rotation showing in the render

everything is keyframed in sequencer? or you using blueprints to spin stuff?

Everythings key framed in the sequencer

I have the same problem using Unreal 5.1 and wanting to render one minute @ 25fps = 1500 frames.

As you can see from the screenshots the sequencer and render queue are both set to 25fps, also the sequence is set to a 1.0x play rate from frame 0000 to 1600 BUT the render output only goes to 1250.

This truly is mind bogling, what am I missing here?

for anyone having the same problem,

Make sure the Camera Cuts filling the entire sequence.