Move around in 360 Images by hotspots

Hello,

I was wondering if someone created somehow like this.
For example you have a house and want to jump around from 360 image to 360 image just like a VR visit what you can see on a lot of Websites.
Any informations about this.
Example: (507 Walden Dr, Beverly Hills)

Thanks in Advance

Do you want to recreate that in Unreal Engine? If yes, there is a really nice plugin on the marketplace that can create such 360° images for you directly out of UE. There is also a v1 of that plugin but I can only speak for v2. It really works like a charm and the Dev is more than helpful if you face problems.
(Link: Camera 360 V2 in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace)

And if you want to recreate that 360 tour in real life you may need special hardware to that. :nerd_face: Never did such a project.

@Pantoth

Thanks for your response!

What do you mean by special hardware, is it not possible to set things like hotspots and jump from one 360 image to another?

Setting hotspots to jump around in 360 images can be achieved with another software. (something like Pano2VR or KRPano). But with these programs you import already made 360° images. To get that finished images out of Unreal, they only way I personally know is with that plugin mentioned. But it seems like there are other ways too …

I only mentioned special hardware if you want to shoot that 360° images in the real world. It was not entirely serious and not even close to funny :slight_smile: Sorry. But to make it complete: RL scenarios would require a fancy 360° camera OR a hardware setup that lets you take multiple pictures at the same spot, while rotating mechanically (or so …)