Move a pawn with rotation movement in unreal engine 4

I have a rectangular box pawn. Its movement set by using floating pawn movement component and add movement input. It move perfectly left, right, up and down. But i want to move a box with side rotation like tumble effect. It move but in tumbler movement How to achieve that.

One way to achieve is through physical simulation and torque:

Image from Gyazo

Would that work for you?

Thanks it is working. But it is not working in Left Right even i try another axis function for left right and get actor forward vector.

Not sure how you want it to work. There’s not enough details in the description. Generally speaking, it is a matter of setting up vectors:

Image from Gyazo

You probably have a good understanding of what you need but I know nothing about it. :slight_smile:

DOF - degrees of freedom allows you to move in all directions (by default) but you can use constrains. You can also use specific forward / right vectors like in the original example. Or transform them from world.

We don’t know if you only want to move diagonally, for example.

Thanks it is working in all direction. But i set it’s mode to default because i want up, down , left and right movement. But another problem arrive here how to increase movement speed of box turn ( instantly movement )because sometime it is not fully turn is i stop button press or it move diagonally if it is not completely turn on one side and i press another direction button. Is there a way to stop accepting second input before finishing first movement of box.

Hello Sir, I have Rectangular box as a pawn and it bounce or slip when i give input. Many times it fly of before rotation if i change speed or angular damping . Sorry for bad English. I have tried every mode with all types of constrains and change angular value but it is not working fine. The box slip or bounce if i increase the speed and decrease angular value. I want to do like this.

When it reach the wall then it keep rotating/ rolling at the end instead of stop there if there is no way to move further. And i have a Rectangular box. Sometime it’s slip or jump before moving.

Sir it is not working properly for rectangular box.

Sir, I try a lot. But the problem is not solve. I had tried after change the value of angular damping, ignore radiant impulse, ignore radiant force and massinkg but not working. I also try after changing the pivot point and set it to center and set to end of box even then it is not working. My rectangular box keep jumping when it rotating or not completely turn the box stop at middle and slowly set down to floor. I want to rotate box like this.