Mouse Y controls not responding?

since no one answered my thread in answer hub, i hope i’ll get a response in this one,

So, im making a third person shooter game, and i’ve had trouble with Y (up and down) camera controls, BP seems to ignore it for some reason, It only responds to X (left and right) mouse movement.

This is the BP; i reckon nothing is wrong with it? can someone tell me why is this happening?

What’s the link to the AnswerHub question?

Did you set those events in the project settings? Did this work in a previous version?

There are bugs with Input in 4.11, many of them. They seem to revolve around how focus is set, and input being captured. It is possible that you are getting keyboard input, but the mouse input is getting hijacked. I have that issue with mouse clicks right now.

“”“What’s the link to the AnswerHub question? “””

“”“Did you set those events in the project settings? Did this work in a previous version?”“”
Yes, i set them, 4.9 was the only version i used

“”“There are bugs with Input in 4.11, many of them. They seem to revolve around how focus is set, and input being captured. It is possible that you are getting keyboard input, but the mouse input is getting hijacked. I have that issue with mouse clicks right now.”“”
Im Using 4.9

Could you give us a screen shot of your Inputs, in the Project settings?

Right here.

Im pretty sure you should put scale 1.0 to -1.0 and that should fix it

Nope, tried it, still fixes nothing, Is this a bug from the engine itself?

does anyone have advice?

Try checking ‘Use Pawn Control Rotation’ in your camera settings.