Mouse click doesn't work well in game (you have to click two or more times in order for it to work)

Hi everyone! I have a problem when clicking on 3d widgets in game.

First of all I am making an app that has keyboard and mouse + touch controlls usage so I don’t know if that is making the issue. You can choose whitch one you want to use within the app. Use mouse for touch is OFF. In Player Controller events for click,touch and mouse over are ENABLED and show mouse is DISABLED.

When I’m in game I have to press F to make the mouse cursor visible and when that happens I should be able to click on a 3d widget I’ve made in order for it to play an opening animation. Instead the game kinda doesn’t get the click event when I click on 3d widget only once. Only if I double click or multi-click it then it gets the command and plays the anim. As if the game doesn’t get the mouse cursor unless it is clicked for the first time. I’ve come across some info that it could be “Consume Capture Mouse Down” issue but I don’t understand it and can’t find any documentation about it. Also if I press and hold the LMB when cursor is shown and move the mouse then camera starts turning and you can look around and I don’t want that. Maybe that has something to do with the problem I’m having? Does someone have any idea on how to fix this?

This is the video that shows the problem I’ve described:

Blueprint for making the mouse cursor appear and setting the input mode:

Blueprint for mouse look (same as first person template):

Blueprint for touch controlls for looking around:

You can use the Ignore Look to lock the look around

For the click issue, it can be some miss timing especially during low fps, try to lower the scalability if that change anything.

FPS is above 40 so that shouldn’t be the problem. Especially because it works perfectly on Event On Input Touch Begin. But on Event On Clicked I have to double click it in order for it to work