Mounting pak files(successful) but android load uasset fail

I tried this,

/Game/assets/Arrow.Arrow (static mesh) but still can’t load
: / (again it works on window, but not android. (ps I did cooked assets for both OSs)

God ■■■■,… f********

The mistake is so… so really really simple,… and it cost me three weeks : / and this is my final year university project ■■■■…

I downloaded the pak file to /data/data/Myproject/my.pak and mount it from there … which is part of the engine valid path…

So I have to copy that pak file to FPaths::EngineContentDir() and mount it from there …

in android where FPaths::EngineContentDir() is pointing at ?

I’m not exactly sure … Sth like /data/data/packagename/,. It’s a string you print it and see… It could be also in form of emulated storage like Android/data/package Name/…

hmm. most probably you are talking about game persistenDownload dir.
located in android/data/packagename/files/

It needs to be in the persistent download dir for cross platform compatibility. Many devices/consoles have a specific location for that data, so use that so you aren’t kicked out of certification.

were u able to solve it ?

挂载后模型能正常加载,但是贴图加载出来后会花掉。

Can you please share your solution? … we have same issue here and not sure, how to use that code…

hi can you please explain how to generate pak files for android and utilize them, have successfully generated and utilized for windows but don’t know how to do this for mobile