Mountain Cabin

Hi guys,

I am happy to share with you my first animation and project I did in UE5 using a very nice informative tutorial from Stan3Dart on YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh6SxqtsReI&t=1840s ).

I used Megascans and Ultra Dynamic Sky for great weather and light setup.
I was inspired by many amazing tutorials by @WilliamFaucher. Thanks! Amazing stuff.

I hope you like it. Any feedback is welcome. I am glad that I have made this first step into the UE world and I am thrilled about it! It is a totally different experience than rendering in 3ds Max and Corona which I have been doing for the past 8 years.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi there @Morzyk,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far!

What a beautiful and modern cabin. And set in such a rather lovely environment. Do you have plans to do the interior as well? :slight_smile:

@PresumptivePanda

Indeed we plan to! We are working on re-creating one of the most beautiful churches in the world. I will definitely post it here when it is done. R

Right now I am trying to figure out some of the problems I encountered while working on it. Especially some glitches and low-quality DoF. But it is an amazing journey to get to know UE5. Eye-opening after so many years in traditional archviz.

1 Like

Oh how amazing to see such a rather high quality project done while transitioning :slight_smile: It’s always so interesting to see what someone with years of experience with another software can do with Unreal Engine. Stoked to follow your journey!

1 Like