Hello, So, I’ve spent a lot of time working on my bike and I’m not happy with the result… Can anyone help me with a guideline and the best way to achieve what I want? I know I’m asking a lot, but I’m almost a month working on this and very new to working with game mechanics.
I have 5 requirements for my bike:
- Move forward with increasing speed over time
- Well balanced so it doesnt go off the track, It can only roll in the 3 lanes (Y=-300, Y=0, Y=+300)
- Switch between lanes with one swipe (one swipe and it makes all the movement)
- Ability to Jump and to do a Wheelie/Cram
- Be physically based so it reacts better with the environment, like minor bumps and diferent terrains
- Which is the best rigging for this situation?
- How do I set the constraints for the bike inside UE?
- How do I balance the bike?
- How to set the bike to do a Wheelie, in the way that the more i press, the more it crams.