Motioncontroller keys not available

I’m trying to learn some VR and Unreal Engine so im following the “3D Map Navigation in Virtual Reality” in Unreal Online Learning.

I have encounterd a issue where i have a base class BPP_Pawn where an function is created for taking input mappings (New Axis Input & New Action Input), here is an node “Make InputAxisKeyMapping” or “Make InputActionKeyMapping” depening on function. On my VR child pawn (BPc_VrPawn) there is a function to create inputs based on HMD. Here we have the New Action Input and New Axis Input as nodes but when selection the “Key” there is no Motioncontroller keys available. Hands or rather controller visualization from the motioncontroller actor is working and spawned in with the BPc_VrPawn as part of the BeginPlay. But i cant understand how to enable the motioncontroller keys for the input mapping.

If i look at the project settings - input, i have a section for “Oculus Touch”

But when i look at the key select in my blue print it is not there, also it seems to be missing quite some sections, all VR sections is missing like Oculus, Valve, Vive, etc to begin with.

320071-bp-key-select.png

Why is these options not available in the blueprint and how do i fix this so they become available in the blueprints.

Same problem