Motion Controllers jump if actor is attached to another moving actor

I will update to 4.17 and see how it goes this weekend for sure. Here is a screen capture link:

210408-realpianowvivetracker.jpg

.be
and I will post the screenshots below as attachments

210422-

Thanks so much for the advice, I will try to apply the suggestions this weekend and see if it makes it any better. If not I will update to 4.17 and see if it can make my life any easier. I mean the problem isn’t that bad its just annoying ot being playing a song and have the keyboard cg model jump a couple of inches up and to the left.

The perception Neuron suit is just an alternative to haptic gloves, because I can’t get my hands on a set to use. I am mainly interested in accurate finger tracking. I really wanted to be able to get away with a leap motion, but it encounters errors when approaching real world objects : (

Blueprint seems fine. It looks like a tracking issue. What if it’s caused by the fact SteamVR tries to track it like a controller? Try to update to 4.17. Try to unpair and pair again Tracker as tracker, not as controller (Hand == ‘Special 1’ in Motion Controller Component’s Details tab). And finally try not to attach the piano to motion controller and manually update its position, for example, once per second. or per five seconds. It’s quite heavy and must be static.

That really makes a lot of sense, I have the tracker converted to think it is a controller. I will convert it back into a tracker and update to 4.17. I’m going to be at a big eclipse party tomorrow, but I should be able to let you know if this solution fixes the problem by Tuesday sometime. You really are a lifesaver, I had just completely ran out of ideas. That makes sense about updating the once every second or every 5 seconds. I had even considered just building a button into my user interface to recenter the piano, and only run it when its called. I still have to attach the changeable piano skins, and the ui that drops down to the keys, but I think its going to be a fun game to play if I can get everything smoothed out. Once again thank you so much for the help!