Most Optimised Marketplace Flore Pack ?

I think it’s the Right Section (Was not sure with “General” )

So from a Resource/Power point of view what are the Most Optimised Flore Pack (Everything related to Vegetation) available in the Marketplace (I will give you the list just under).

According 4 Categories

• Best Performance

• Best Quality/Performance Rate

• Best Price/Performance Rate

• Best Price/Quality/Performance Rate

Organise in 6 Kinds

1. Trees and Big Vegetation (Kind to make a lot of Shadow and protecting from Rain)

2. Bushes and other sized vegetations (Will not protect you from anything)

3. Little Flowers/Grass (Locale Plants, 1 Lonely Flower)

4. Covering Grass / Flower (And any kind of Creeping Plants, moss, Falling leaf …. )

5. Stone, rocks, any kind of Nuggets or even fallen Trees ….

6. Anything not matching previous Categories

So to make sure everyone seeing this topic can follow easily Answers. Your Reply should be organised this way:

"- Performance:

1) ( “ONE” Refereeing to Big Vegetation) The Marketplace Link of the Pack | The Quality Rate you think it Deserve | The Price | The Average Size/Weight of each Plants

- Quality Performance:

2) 3) 4) 5) (“2” Refereeing Bushes, “3” Little Flowers and so on … ) The Marketplace Link of the Pack | The Quality Rate you think it Deserve | The Price | The Average Size/Weight of each Plants"

Feel Free to advertise your own pack if it Match the Previous Requirements.

Unless someone has gone through EVERY Foliage pack on the Marketplace, there is NO way you’re going to get an organized comprehensive list.

You’re going to have to compile this information yourself, but, for the most part, you don’t need to.

If you know how to optimize, then this task you’re trying to achieve is superfluous.

What are you talking about …? I’m obviously asking the opinion of anyone, According their experience. Your reply make no senses … (But probably an automatic answer, I’m use of it )