Morph flickering

It is totally random by the way. Not even consistent. May go 200 to 300 frames then flickers a couple frames. I thought I had it fixed because it ran without any issues for 10 minutes.

Hey I can’t figure this out. I am using 4.9.1 at the moment. I made dynamic materials for my mesh but the morphs flicker no matter what I do. I even replaced the mesh itself with dynamic textures.

Is this broken?

Hello Dmacka,

Thank you very much for reporting this. This is a known issue and is currently being looked into by our development team.

The ticket for this bug is UE-21684.

I will add this thread to the list of users experiencing this issue. This does not appear to happen in 4.8.

Logan

My morph target Mesh is flickering in UE 4.12 and I have no idea what’s happening because the report ticket says the problem is fixed.

The setup is described in this post Morph target update rate when keep on a fixed position - Character & Animation - Unreal Engine Forums

Another post without answers reports the same problem in 4.10 Setting morph target makes mesh flicker madly - Character & Animation - Unreal Engine Forums

Any help will be appreciatted.