[FONT=Arial Black]Who We Are
We are Moringa Games a game developer based in Inverness, Scotland. We are directors, modellers, programmers and writers working together to develop games and apps for mobile devices and desktop applications. Our work ethos is equality and democratic decision making for all members of the Moringa Games cooperative.
[FONT=Arial Black]Previous Work by Team
We have completed a series of platformers with our Icon Ex17 including Hollow Earth, and Reach for the Sky which released November 2016. Other titles include Flickfire, Bob’s Nightmare and Bob’s treasure hunt.
[FONT=Arial Black]Who are we looking for?
What do you need to provide?
- Reference work or portfolio. Examples what have you already done and what projects you have worked on academic or otherwise.
- The ability to commit to the project on a regular basis. If you are going on a two-week trip, we don’t mind, but it would be good if you could commit 10+ hours to the project each week.
- Willingness to work with a royalty based compensation model, you will be paid when the game launches.
- Openness to learning new tools and techniques
What do we offer?
- Continuous support and availability from our side.
- You have the ability to give design input, and creative say in the development of the game.
- You contribution is shown in credits on websites, in-game and more.
- You may be invited to join the Moringa Collective.
If you are interested in knowing more or joining. Please email or PM us on Skype and we will respond within 24 hours.