Montage Branch Points - Where are they?

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out how to access the Branch Points in Animation Montages. Having read through all the documentation and watched tutorial videos it sounds simple enough…yet I cannot find away to insert Branch Points. Basically I do not have that 4th slot bar in UE4 4.9 where branch points are placed in the Animation Montage itself, only 3 slots are appearing (montage section name, anim slot, anim slot).

Where is that 4th slot? Has the workflow changed since the documentation was written or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Phil

Hello, we actually merged branching point with anim notifies. What documentation did you see? If you can post the link here, I’ll ask doc team to update that.

Now, you can add AnimNotify as usually but you can mark that as branching point. Once you select notify, you should see the detail option on the right side. Let me know if you have any issue with it.

Thanks,

–Lina,

Hi,

We think this post contains useful information which we would like to share with our public UE4 community. With your approval, we would like to make a copy of this post on the public AnswerHub which includes the discussion but strips out your username and company name. Please let us know if you are okay with this.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for the info. I have no problem with you sharing that question and answer.

You should probably update or remove these tutorial videos that are causing confusion with the old workflow: - YouTube

Cheers!