Monster Mansion Holidays - Environment & Character Pack

I am very excited to share our latest creation just in time for spooky season — “Monster Mansion Holidays”

MARKETPLACE LINK
SHOWCASE VIDEO

Scene Theme Comparison

Panoramic | House | Maze | Swamp

Key Features

Modular Horror Mansion with 666 objects.
All the furniture can be opened.
Three thematic scenes
Blueprint spline for Christmas lights, Chains and Wires.
Christmas lights with dynamic material that controls blinking light time (can be turned off) and light color.

Skeletal meshes (x14):

• 10 Monsters rigged with default mannequin skeletal mesh:

Vampire, Zombie, Witch, Frankenstein’s Monster, Jack O’Lantern, Ghost, Skeleton, Swamp Monster, Mummy, Living Armor.

• 2 Humans also rigged with default mannequin:

Frankensteins Costume Character, Ghost Costume Character.

• 1 Bat

• 1 Vehicle.

1 animation and 30 poses included.

FX (x6):

Candle fire, Fire, Fog, Lighting, Rain and Snow.

Includes 3 demo scenes:

Normal Monster Mansion
Halloween Theme Monster Mansion
Christmas Theme Monster Mansion
2 Likes

Hello @Donut_Works ! Welcome to posting with us here on the forums!

As someone who is thrilled that spooky season is officially back, I love this! I love the low poly aesthetic on top of the fact you have variants of the house. It really gives me the vibe that spooky season can be any time no matter the season, haha.

I’m very excited to see what you create next!

1 Like

Thank you @The_M0ss_Man !

We are happy that you liked it. We learned a lot working on this project and, as a fan of horror movies, we had a lot of fun producing these assets. ^^

1 Like

Hi there @Donut_Works,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

Just wanted to pop in and say I love the art style. It feels so charming and nostalgic. Really great job!

Just out of curiosity, were you tempted to create a witch as well? :mage: :broom:

1 Like

Hi @PresumptivePanda ,

thanks you! I hope you are having a great week too. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m very happy to know that you liked it. :blush:
About the witch, she is in the package and was one of the characters I had the most fun modeling

1 Like

That’ll teach me to read to fast :joy: Thanks for taking the time to respond to me. Took a second look at the pack and the witch looks absolutely rad. :smiley: Glad I didnt miss it!

1 Like

no problem. :grin: I’m very happy to receive feedback from the community. In fact, I was thinking about how I could better show my characters and other content. :sweat_smile: