Monochrome Base Ambience 4K HDR 3h

After the Great Disappearance Event shook things up in 2073, military bases worldwide turned into ghost towns faster than you could say “classified.” It was like someone hit the reset button, but only for the folks involved in the whole killing business. Poof! Good guys, bad guys, didn’t matter—gone without a trace. Now, I could regale you with all the wild stories I’ve heard or spin a yarn about my own morning during that chaos, but let’s skip the melodrama.

What’s important is that while the trigger-pullers vanished into thin air, the support crew—your techies, medics, science buffs, cooks, and paper pushers—slept like babies. Well, sort of. If they were lucky and their base was big enough, they woke up to find company. Others? Not so much. Imagine waking up to find out your colleagues have pulled a Houdini act. Talk about a rough start to the day. The eerie silence on a military base? Definitely not the norm. There’s usually more buzz than a beehive at a rock concert.

Now, let’s talk about the Monochrome base. Picture this: a top-secret military research hub smack dab in the Aussie Outback, not far from the Pine Gap snooping station. It popped up after the polar ice caps got a nuke-sized beating in 2045, tasked with keeping tabs on all things radiation-related. They dabbled in everything from developing high-tech weaponry to studying the fallout from Antarctica.

Fast forward to now, and the place is a time capsule. Ancient gear? Check. No fancy bionics? You bet. But hey, they weren’t slouches. Ever heard of battle kangaroos? Yeah, they were real, and they were spectacular. Remind me to tell you all about it on the flight back to MOZA.

Speaking of which, getting to Monochrome and back? A logistical nightmare. It’s a whopping 3,732 nautical miles, which might as well be on Mars for a Blackhawk. But fear not, my trusty team of robots back at MOZA cracked their metal heads together and worked out a solution. We Frankensteined the chopper, extended the fuel tank, and crossed our fingers. Sure, it flies, but it rattles like a grandma’s dentures on a roller coaster. Every time I take off, I can’t help but wonder if today’s the day it falls apart.

So, why Monochrome? Well, besides the creepy ambiance, it’s got everything a survivalist could dream of: food, fuel, and enough ammo to start a small war. Not that I need the last part, mind you. But hey, shooting cans for target practice is a fine way to kill time between digging through archives and scavenging watermelons from the nearby town. If you hear gunfire, don’t worry—it’s just me, blowing off steam. And as for dinner? Watermelon, baby. Juicy, refreshing, and probably the only thing left in Alice Springs after the apocalypse.

So, pull up a chair, soak in the solitude, and enjoy the post-apocalyptic charm of Monochrome base (In 4K HDR - hope your high speed internet is still working).

1 Like