Modular Sci Fi Corridor B

Hey everyone!
For some time now I have been working on creating a small sci fi corridor in the spirit of a Star Citizen.

References:
d1bd2042a0f9dbf58aac4afdd5ba825d1b75ceb0.jpg

f42f1a360235669f943d01187ef505530473ba35.jpg

Current progress:

Began texturing. The first thing made the console.
HighresScreenshot00006.jpg

Finished with the walls.

All textures are ready. Now I am assembling the final meshes and gradually exporting them to UE4. That’s what the modular floor looks like.HighresScreenshot00011.jpg

I tried to make the doors in the style of Deus Ex.

Cool looking. Do you have plans to create the outdoor modules as well?

@archangel4031 Thank you! No, I do not plan to make external modules for this corridor. But it will be in the following assets. In general I want to do something similar to Lawbreakers-Vertigo. If it’s okay, I’ll do it next month.
jaysonmillermillerjaysonlbvertigo19.jpg

Quick lighting test.

Finally finished with corrections and rework. All in all it turned out 45 meshes and 27 decals. A little bit of the master material, now you can more accurately adjust the roughness.

To make automatic sliding doors with sound turned out to be rather difficult for the person practically not familiar with Blueprint. But I finally coped with this task. The main problem was that if you quickly go in and out of the trigger, the animation of the closure was triggered before the animation of the opening. After adding a small check on whether the door is open at the moment I am facing another problem. Now, if you leave the trigger before the open animation is finished, the doors just won’t close. At this point I was specifically stuck, but eventually I was able to figure out how to solve this problem. And now everything works perfectly. Each of the animations is played from the beginning to the end together with the sound. And the doors do not get stuck in one of the positions even if it is very quick to enter and exit the trigger. Here’s how it all looks:

UE4 MSFC B Door Blueprint test - YouTube

Today he gathered a scene and made a test span with a camera. The doors were opened with the help of FirstPersonCharacter which moved simultaneously with the camera. This is a fairly crude option, but the highlights are already visible.

nice, i like the glass material looks good!

@L04D3D The material of the glass I found in SciFiHallway from Marketplace.

That’s all. It took a lot more time than I expected, but the result was worth it.
More screenshots and 360 panorama on artstation: [ArtStation - [UE4] Modular Sci Fi Corridor B

](ArtStation - [UE4] Modular Sci Fi Corridor B)