Modular Houses [Released]

Abandoned house from start to finish

https://i.imgur.com/CEgy6eP.gif

Update 1.6 is out

Decided to re-work the lighting for 4.18 This update will feature new exciting features like Multi-Bounce SkyLight and Volumetric lightmaps and other improvements that 4.18 brings

More screenshots and 4K video:

Imgur

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_129970_1519061361185_353”,“title”:“5.jpg”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_129971_1519061375933_297”,“title”:“5_1.jpg”}[/ATTACH]

Update 1.2 is out

1.Balcony modules
2.New roof and wall materials
3.Ground blueprint
4.HLOD map from the Open World tutorial

Update version 1.1
-Possibility to hide glass or windows on any modules
-Destructible glass and frame meshes
-Open/Close animation for windows

Hi Everyone! Modular House in Environments - UE Marketplace

Preview video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbkx9ipagXI

Modular Houses - is a fully interactive house building pack with full interiors and the ability to walk inside. You can create a entire neighborhood with the endless variations. This package contains over 200 modules.

Features:

• Modular Exterior and Interior
  • High resolution models and textures
  • Over 200 Modules
  • Fully Customize Materials
  • Demo scenes with baked and dynamic lighting scenarios
  • Road,Stairs,Fence Blueprints
  • New/Aged look using vertex paint
  • 19 Pre-build houses included
  • Set of LOD & Lightmap UVs

Texture Sizes: 32 to 2048

Collision: Custom and Auto

Vertex Count: 300-2000 Tris

LODs: Yes

Number of Meshes: 244

Number of Materials and Material Instances: 19 Master and 92 Instances

Number of Textures:95

Addition info: “One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with photographs from Textures.com. These photographs may not be redistributed by default; please visit www.textures.com for more information.”

-Sky from NoEmotionHDRs

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_118571_1506621620118_909”,“title”:“1.png”}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_118844_1506792126013_416”}[/ATTACH]

The pack is out!

Thx for the comment
All the modules have the foundation, it won`t work with a big slope, but should be enough for most cases

Thank you!

Hey QuadArt, I just purchased your pack for engine 4.18 and all three BP_Door_Outside blueprints have compiling errors that I can’t seem to figure out. Everything else is working proper except these outside doors/blueprints that reference DM Wall Window A3. Maybe Epic Games changed the Apply Damage node? I can’t tell. Some assistance on how to fix this problem with all three blueprints would be appreciated.

Seems to be a bug in SM_Window_Floor2_A2_400. There is a gap between the wall and the baseboard. It doesn’t seem to be there in any of the other 2nd floor meshes.

Thanks for such a prompt response! The new mesh fixes the gap, but now there’s some odd thing going on at the top where the wallpaper “pokes through” the window frame, not sure if it was there before but the 1st floor version doesn’t seem to have that problem?

Also, I think the directory might be wrong…in the ZIP, it’s

ModularHouses\Meshes\Windows

but I think it should be:

ModularHouses\Meshes\Walls\Windows

I also noticed some gaps in a couple of the roof pieces:

SM_Roof_A_Side_A
SM_Roof_A_End_A

When the “gutters” and top of the roof are aligned with adjacent pieces, there is a tiny gap between the bottom of the siding and the top of the 2nd-floor wall (see 2nd picture). Those are the two I noticed, but there might be more.

Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!

It might be something on my end, but whenever I try to load the static demo map i always get this.

Any ideas why?

I’m running unreal on AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
40GB ddr4
Nvidia GTX1070