Modular Fantasy Environment

I’m liking this a lot so far. Its offers something very distinct from other packs available, but not in a way that would prevent you from integrating it with other assets. I really like the high ceilings.

Thanks BlackRang!

I’ll probably throw in a shot sometime in the future with the mannequin in the scene so people can get a good idea of the scale. =)

Something that would be really awesome: Dirt.

Either as own material or as vertex painting (better). Right now it looks much too clean in there (of course that depends on the likings of the viewer, though i also like dirty and rusty sci-fi environments - Firefly ftw :wink: ).

Cheers,

Hey !

I don’t have any plans to include dirt variants at the moment, but it can easily be implemented through decals or changing the base texture in the material instances. I will also probably be including the baked trim maps for those who may want to make custom variants of those altogether. =) It’s just not a look I’m going for in the base package with this style.

Here are some WIP shots of the main hall area.

More progress. There will be verticality elements in this room (large stairs, second floor) as well as a focal point in the center of the pillars. More to come soon. =)

33.jpg

Testing testing testing

Hey Franktech!

It’s actually funny you mention that, because it can be used for futuristic sci-fi-fantasy environments as well. In fact I will even be including sci-fi lighting sources in addition to fantasy ones for just that reason. =)

Major update. Changed many of the materials and optimized others. Got the majority of the architectural assets in game. All that remains is the props, and to polish some of the existing assets a bit.

10.jpg

Reworked the lighting and post process, along with some of the materials. I have another couple of meshes to add and then I’ll be done on that front (The door). I will also be providing more information about this series/style in a future post so stay tuned for that. =)

I have plenty more screenshots to show, but the forums already ridiculous file size limit seems to have been reduced even further (500 kb) and I am not comfortable uploading crappy quality shots. Once the product is finished I will be able to post higher res shots from Artstation here. Until then, here are a few new shots from twitter - https://twitter.com/SE_JonF/status/926282904723951617

I love your design, yar !! Keep up :wink:

Wow, looks really awesome! :eek: Can’t wait to see the final version…

Thanks Oliver! =)

Appreciate it RaaYaar! I’m looking forward to the final version as well. =)

Took me a second to get that haha. And thanks, really cool to see how it’s developed since I first envisioned it. =)

Finished the last pieces, here is the door. All that’s left now is to polish up the materials, lightmaps and collisions. Shouldn’t be long before this is ready to submit/release. =)

Will be submitting to the marketplace over the weekend. Check out the latest screenshots for both the day and night example environment here and here!

looks like a lovely pack to me.
Only thing that really hurts my eyes is the low poly segments in the curves. its to obvious …
i would consider creating a level 0 lod with more polygons, so it really looks round …
kind regards
stucki

Hey Stucki, thanks for the feedback. =)

Product released! Here is the new official thread for the Majestic Fantasy series. =)