Mods don't not work in game after uploaded to Steam, but work in editor

For any who see this and wonder, it will change the mod ID in the steam workshop(I believe), so steam clients won’t see it as a new mod from a new person(like the publisher), they’ll see the mod ID has changed and force a download of the mod again.

Note: This may cause confusion/slight issues when people need to copy the files to a server to implement as the ID will have changed, they can’t just copy the files over to update the mod… it may cause other issues in regards to server implementation but I don’t know about that.

-WM

When you click RESET MOD GUID it will create a new workshop item id. which means your mod gets duplicated on steam. you don’t want that.
i only do that to test an existing mod. so i have a new and hidden(!) mod to test, while the working/old version is left untouched.
when you’re done you can manually reset the ID to the one you had before and reupload.
Manual reset of the SteamWorkshopID needs to be done in two files. (open with notepad ++, or it can get corrupted when saving)
…\ARKDevKit\ModTools\ModConfigs
…\ARKDevKit\Projects\ShooterGame\Saved\Mods.db
btw. if you open your thing on steamworkshop, the last number in the URL is also your item ID for this mod.

So i Did everything. That your list and every other has done and im running into the issue where It works on the dedicated server i play on, with multiple other mods. And it works on my local SP and locally hosted Nondedicated, with. BUT It wont work as the only mod on the SP map i tested. Not sure why this would be, any insight?

EDIT: Issue solved, turns out I had to remake the PrimalGameData and gamemode classes as copies of those in the generic mod folder then do everything you listed and it works.

Even Today I tried this out and it got me going and was able to post my Total Conversion to steam download it from the game and play on it. Although it took about 15 minutes to load, Think it was part of the download process, but anyway this tut still works. Thank you very much for taking the time to write out every step. Hopefully this helps others that may be stuck.

please shettings you GameData and GameMode

What do you refer to in 4. Test Level ? GenericMod or TestMap ?