Modifying Animations

First, I don’t have a huge amount of experience, most of my modding has been done through logic, and trial and error, so there are definitely many things I don’t know how to do, so an explanation for each process would be appreciated.

So I’m trying to modify the animation speed of a Wyvern based upon its current flight speed. I’ve been able to find the Set Play Rate function and have that plugged into my graph, but I can’t seem to figure out what I need to reference for its target. The target is an AnimSingleNodeInstance, and I have no idea where to find that or how to use it in my graph, can anyone shed some light on this?

umm, the game already does that by default. (hint why when fliers were able to be leveled in speed the higher the speed the faster the flap) as for your specific issue, you would have to use casts. sadly i do not know the method to cast to AnimSingleNodeInstance but id assume itll be able to be casted to through the character and its animation stuff

@ Thank you for the reply, I’ll see about figuring out casting. I’m trying to design a mod which will actually ‘invert’ the animation speeds, with the creature flapping slower at faster speeds and even switching animations when going fast enough, etc.