Modifications to Child Blueprint actors not saving? 4.7

Hey ,

Thanks for the update. I’ve found a similar issue and posted it in another question here:

Might be caused by the same bug? Maybe?

Anyways, thanks again!

Hi, just wanted to update that I’m still having this issue on 4.9.1. It’s really annoying since you need to set things manually on level start, since everytime we save or close the children bp, it looses it’s values. Any word on when this will be fixed?

Thank you

Hello Esteves,

I went ahead and double checked on this issue for you, and I found that this issue has not been resolved as of this time. There is no current time frame in place for a solution at this time. However, I will be sure to bump up the community interest for this issue. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

Hello Axxi,

I double checked on this issue for you, it appears that this has been resolved. The issue you are experiencing may be a similar but separate issue. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of step to reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?

I have the same problem in 4.10.4 , this was not fixed ? Wtf

i have a complex bp so as you can see all of the people that experience this have complex blueprints and noone of them can replicate it in a fresh project , i fixed this by changeing the editor startup map to another one , the problem was that upon restart the child bp class of my main character was reseting the mesh to NONE , the transform and the collision custom preset. It’s weird becouse the map that the old map had nothing in level bp and it’s using the same game mode as the new one

Would it be possible for you to zip down and provide a copy of your project? This can be provided via drop box or google drive.