Modes tab not available below File Menu

Hi,

I cant seem to find a way to get default tabs available, i tried the default layouts but still the modes tab is not available, I only have Place actors tab. Every-time for modes I need to go to modes icon above view port or use shortcuts. Any help would be appreciated.

I even tried uninstalling Unreal Engine all versions & reinstalling only the 4.25.

Thanks.

302019-capture.jpg

Anything I can do to get it as is, is there any other way or option, its really getting difficult to navigate

Just use SHIFT+1 etc.I guess you could also bind a key in the editor.

I think the move is permenent. I assum itt’s to deal with the problems you have with the traditional view when you have a lot of plugins that use this menu space.

Thanks, you mean to say newer versions will have this way? but i have seen some videos/demos of newer versions which have that tab section, not sure why is it missing from mine

They may be compiled, not the default windows install.

This is supper annoying… luckily go to Editor Preferences and search for Enable Legacy Editor Mode UI.

Thanks a lot, I will try that, although i found a workaround as well, i opened a project in UE 4.1, then when I used the latest UE version, it became available.

Can you give me the project because i have the same prob’s

This is the correct answer…