Models doesn't shows texture

I using ue 4.22 and I download infinity blades assets to make a game, but these assets work on a youtube channel. When I try 2-3 materials are working but rest doesn’t show textures on models.
can somebody please help me.

Did you get any errors when you did ‘add to project’?

Yes, the textures doesnot show in models. During, import all textures appear on content browser but import on screen they show default textures. Only 2-3 models show textures and rest show default grey and white textures. I checked may be texture is missing or wrong connectivity in blueprint but all seems correct. I also download models from unreal engine shop, but they also do same thing. Texture is not appear on screen.

Yes, the textures doesn’t show in models. During, import all textures appear on content browser but import on screen they show default textures. Only 2-3 models show textures and rest show default grey and white textures. I checked may be texture is missing or wrong connectivity in blueprint but all seems correct. I also download models from unreal engine shop, but they also do same thing. Texture is not appear on screen.

Can you give an example of which mesh you’ve tried, also a picture would help :slight_smile:

I notice it’s compiling shaders there, are there textures after that?

When you have a new package, every single thing you drag into the level will cause shaders to compile. During that time ( which can a couple of minutes depending on hardware ) the models will be grey.

But once the shaders have compiled once, they don’t have to do it again. So you can use that model as many times as you like without any delay…

I try many models and materials but every time textures gone away during import in screen. I also wait a couple of time but nothing happens, every time only these models are shown textures and rest show their default textures.

You will have nothing on the models if it’s still compiling shaders…

So, I have to do download again unreal engine. because, I also download models and materials directly from unreal store, again same problem with textuers.

No, you just have to let the shaders complile. Once they have compiled, the models will have textures

289075-screenshot-2019-10-03-at-144852.png