modelling tools - Rotate texture 90 degrees (UE5-0)

Hey all, sorry to bring up this ridiculously simple problem. I’m using the modelling tools in UE5 to do some mesh texturing. I know I should use blender or something but the tools are actually pretty good EXCEPT this one terrible, terrible problem. After seam marking and unwrapping, when using “Xform UV islands in UV space” to position the textures, there is no snapping going on at all… so there’s no way to just quickly rotate an island 90 degrees. And the unwrap tool has a funny habit of placing your textures 90 degrees from where you’d think they’d unwrap to, and super stretched out as well. So here’s me trying to eyeball a bunch of 90 degree rotations. Really annoying… especially when you get it close, and then some sort of snapping DOES kick in… only to prevent you from making a fine adjustment. It makes you rotate at least a few degrees away from where you start. Seriously? Plus, you can’t really see the texture well enough to rotate it right by hand, cause it starts out all stretched, but if you re-scale the island first, then the rotate tool doesn’t work right anymore and rotation skews the texture instead of rotating it. Long story short I’m literally forced to apply a temporary ‘grid’ texture to my mesh, just to help me hand-rotate the islands, after which I come in with the real texture and everything’s fine. Please… for the love of god, can I just get a “rotate 90” button in there somewhere? Is there some plugin or something? Thank you.