Modeling tools editor mode not working

I enabled the “Modeling Tools Editor Mode” plugin, but it did not show up as “Modeling” in the modes dropdown on the toolbar. What should I check more?

Checking it back now, this is only happening on the mac. It is normally activated in Windows. Isn’t that feature supported on mac?

I am having the exact same issue. Can someone answer the above error?

Have there been any upates on this? I am having the exact same issue.

I haven’t heard any answers so far.

Can no one from Epic/Unreal answer this? It’s kind of weird that this feature is unavailable considering I was able to use the modeling mode pre 4.25.

Sorry, Modeling Mode is not currently supported on OSX, and was not supported on OSX in 4.24 either.

Interesting. I must have mistaken the place actors panel for the modeling tools. Will the modeling tools become available with 4.26?

Not even for 4.26 apparently.

I need this as well please for Mac

When can we expect this for Mac?

Not working for Linux either in 5 beta 2. Is it going to be?

It is works in Linux UE5 main branch, you just have to enable it manually adding “Linux” to whitelist platforms in plugin source code config and tweak include path for UObject/Metadata.h.

that is disappointing. it’s weird that it would have the plugin but then not be available… guess i have to get a PC…

for me not working on Mac UE5 either…

not working in windows 10…

윈도우64 에서 동작하지 않음

Icons not showing up in Main Tool Bar with plugin enabled, Windows 10. Any update on this?

Wondering is this is still not on the Mac? July 2022?

We enabled Modeling Mode for OSX in the UE5.0 release. However depending on how you create your project it may not be enabled by default, you can check in the Plugins dialog.