Model alignment

Hello!

How can I center my model? I tried right-clicking to bring up a menu, but it wouldn’t occur. :slight_smile:
You somebody please tell me how to put my model in the center of the screen so that I can comfortably use my mouse point to scroll around it?

Thank you!

Antonio Caroppos wrote:

Hello!

How can I center my model? I tried right-clicking to bring up a menu, but it wouldn’t occur. :slight_smile:
You somebody please tell me how to put my model in the center of the screen so that I can comfortably use my mouse point to scroll around it?

Thank you!

Hello Antonio,
in the 3D scene you rotate around the pivot. To move the pivot somewhere else just double-click where you want it.
You can also set pivot to the center of selection(of cameras or tie points): Press P in 3D view, or go to 3D scene tab and click Center Pivot. If no selection is set, pivot will jump to the center of the scene.

You can also move your model where you want it. Go to Reconstruction and click define ground plane and use widgets to manipulate the model.

For more details press F1(for help) and look for ‘Get Familiar with the Application Basics’.