Modders Wanted - Taming Revamped

Looking for experienced and talented modders to work with me to create a new mod. I have the idea and some preliminary planning set out for the mod, but have no experience with modding ARK. I need a person or people to assist with modelling, coding, and implementing the mod. The idea for the mod is an almost total revamp of the taming system. The idea is to make a new taming system that is more realistic and significantly less time consuming, while maintaining an element of fun and still requiring significant resource investment for larger tames. The way I’ve thought of the system as it is now, it can simply be added as an additional taming method. For obvious reasons I won’t give the full details of the new system here.

If you are interested in helping out, comment below with your skills. Primary method of communication will likely be through Discord.

Am a Skilled 3d artist been modelling stuff for the past 4 years softwares i am cappable of using are 3ds max,maya,Quixel Suite,Substance painter,PS I really love to have people to work with and be part of something big

I don’t know what your idea is but I would like to see if you have the same idea as me of the taming being more realistic. I was thinking something along the line s of the horse taming from Zelda BotW but much more intricate.