Mod seems to have cooked and uploaded fine but doesn’t appear on the list in my game after I download it. Anyone else had this issue or know of a solution?
Update: It now appears on the list but doesn’t affect the game or show in game information when I press Esc.
- Create new folder for mod called Mymod.
- Copy/create child of the three files generic mod folder and place in in Mymod folder.
- Rename the files Mymod.umap, PrimalGameSettings_BP_Mymod, and TestGameMode_BP_Mymod.
- Go to world settings for Mymod.umap
a. Set ‘primal game data override’ to PrimalGameSettings_BP_Mymod.
b. Set ‘map’ to TheIsland
c. Set ‘gamemode override’ to TestGameMode_BP_Mymod
- Open PrimalGameSetting_BP_Mymod.
a. Add mod name and description.
b. Change default game mode to TestGameMode_BP_Mymod
- Make desired changes.
- Compile and save everything.
- Run test through DevKit. Success.
- Cook mod. Map=Mymod
- Add details and picture (103kb)
- Disable SteamGuard
- Upload to Steam.
- Log into Steam.
- Download Workshop Item.
- Play single player with mod active.
- Doesn’t work.